Join FAB Research to benefit from:
- Unrestricted access to the FAB Research Audio/Video Library
- Reduced prices on selected titles in the FAB Bookstore
- Greatly reduced delegate rates for seminars, conferences and other events organised by FAB Research (see Archived Events)
- Regular email updates
Associate Membership Levels and Annual Subscription Costs:
- Full Time Student* £29
- Individual / Professional £49
- Educational and not-for-profit organisations £295 (to include up to 30 student/staff members)
- Central Government/Industry £295 (to include up to 6 members)
- Premier £1,795 (to include up to 30 members and includes a one-day attendance by a leading key academic opinion leader at an event of your choice*. (*To be agreed within reasonable timescales and assumes the event is in UK mainland)
*Students – please confirm your course title and name of your University/College/School by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Enter your details in the form below
- SELECT THE CORRECT SUBSCRIPTION LEVEL from the dropdown menu
- Click the 'Submit' button to be transferred to a securely encrypted page to enter your payment card details
- Applications will be processed within 5 working days
- You will receive a welcome email, username and password plus login instructions, and
- Further details to access the FAB Research Audio/Video Library and other resources
Premier and Organisational memberships may be invoiced for. Please obtain a purchase order number and telephone us on 01296 706445.
Donate to FAB Research
If you would like to make an additional donation to FAB Research at the time of joining, there is an option to do this at the end of the form below.
All donations support our work to provide accessible, evidence-based information on the importance of nutrition in behaviour, learning and mood, helping to ensure that this information reaches as wide an audience as possible.
The Charity FAB Research uses the WorldPay secure payment gateway to handle all web donations. WorldPay is one of the UK's leading providers of card checking and authorisation systems. These systems have been developed over several years, use state-of-the-art technology, and undergo regular scrutiny from WorldPay's banking partners to ensure that they conform to high standards. The systems are modified regularly to incorporate not only additional functionality and flexibility, but also to build in additional checks to ensure that security is not compromised. The WorldPay gateway uses online live authorisation of cards (no storage of details) over an SSL encrypted (secure) link. All card details entered on our site go through both off-line (WorldPay: expiry date and hot card server) and online (Banks: hot card server, sufficient funds) authorisation to prevent use of stolen or lost cards on our site. If you believe that your card has been used fraudulently please contact your card issuer and FAB Research immediately: email@example.com.