Our philosophy is to build a single site that is accessible to as many people as possible.
Accessibility doesn't just mean writing good web site code. We will endeavour, where possible, to use Plain English, stripped of jargon and colloquialisms, which will help non-native English speakers use our site more effectively.
Low graphics, and text alternatives will allow both sight impaired users, and users of hand-held Internet devices to access our information easily.
This site uses cascading style sheets for visual layout. If stylesheets are turned off, or not supported by your browser, the content on this site can still be accessed and read. All fonts are relative allowing users to resize text if required.
Features to enhance the site's accessibility:
- All text should be resizable using the browser text resize option. If using Internet Explorer on the PC go to the View menu and select 'Text Size' and choose the appropriate size text, e.g. 'largest'. For users of Safari on the Mac go to the View menu then choose "Make Text Bigger"
- All images have been given appropriate alternative text
- The accessibility of the site has been tested on a wide range of browsers. Alternative user-defined style sheets can be applied to allow changes in the site's appearance without affecting the readability or accessibility of the information
- A link to this accessibility statement on every page
- A link back to this web site's home page on every page.
FAB Research, in association with Redstone Websites make every effort to create and maintain a site that is accessible to everyone. However a web site is never static and sometimes pages get modified. If you have problems accessing any page in this site, please contact us stating the address of the page and the problem you encountered.
Or you can write to us at:
7 St Germains House
Tel: 01875 853367